10.8.06

 

Hope It's Happy There

E D
What if we just disappeared?
E D
It wouldn't be so bad...
C D
What if we just let it slip away?

Forget responsibility and respect
Just remember why we're here
If I could just remember

Ch:
D Something's got my
C tongue
C Comewhere there's an
G answer
G Hope it's happy there... (once)

I remember how to rock
I remember how to roll
I remember how to disappear

Forget about integrity and trust
Just remember what you are
If I could just remember...

Ch:
D Something's got my
C tongue
C Comewhere there's an
G answer
G Hope it's happy there...
Hope it's happy there x
D C C G G D D C...

Repeat 1st Verse
Repeat Chorus + extra





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.