21.11.03

 

The Smartest Girl In Town

[Capo on 2 ]

3/4 time



C         F       G
I've been leaving clues
    C            F          G
But nothing gets through to you
C         F    G
I've been so alone
   C         F         G
My heart has turned to stone

Now you've gone away
Left so much to say
I'll just stay right here
'Cause leaving never makes it clear

Chorus:
F                 G
Can't you see the truth
F                    G
See I did it all for you
  F                    G                C
I thought you were the smartest girl in town

There will come a time
When you will walk the line
When you face your fear
I will still be here

Chorus x2





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.