22.3.01

 

Murder

Please don't break my heart again
Don't think I can take it
'Cause it took so long to bake it

You have retreated
To a distant place
Don't think I can take it

Your eyes have changed
And you're losing grace
Such a beautiful face
Lost to empty space

Ch: It's killing you
And it's killing me
Don't you know
It's murder

Please don't say that word again
Don't think I can take it
Don't think I can fake it anymore

You used to gleam
It made me scream inside
So glad to be beside you

Now you’ve edged on down the bench
And there's nothing here beside me
But an empty space
And your empty face

It's killing you
And it's killing me
Don't you know (X3)
It's murder

Please don’t break my heart again
Don’t think I can take it (X3)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.