22.3.01

 

Lost It Again

It's a major chord
In a major key
But it's so sad
Yeah it's so sad

I'm coming back
From another land
I found my way
And lost it again again again
Again again again again again again

Tattooed star
On your belly
It makes you famous
It makes a scar

And it's too late
To make a better plan
To find your way
And lose it again again again
Again again again
Again again again...

Repeat 1st verse, then keep repeating repeat "again again again" with these line-pairs overlappin

And it's so sad
Yeah it's so sad

Are you coming back?
When are you coming back?

I'm still waiting
waiting and waiting

I found my way
And lost it again again again again again





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.